The 2011 China Surf Open ran over the new years weekend, marking the 7th year the event has been held and the 3rd year that we have organized it (since the original organizer left China) Overall, things couldn’t have gone much better. Fun pre-party, great waves, good people, yoga on the beach, plenty of free beer, and good music throughout made it my favorite surf contest ever. I’ll gather photos and media here as they accumulate:
– Full page Photo Highlights in the Shenzhen Daily Newspaper
– Photo album by Jacky So on Facebook
– Photo gallery by Yours Truly with millions of photos (and some videos)
– Photo album by Yours Truly on Facebook
– Photo album on Shenzhen Party
See you next year – looking forward to surfing into 2012!